- (a) The Executive Committee (EC) shall have the power to appoint a special Complaints Committee consisting of not less than five senior Members of the MSCH who are not Members of the EC and will investigate all complaints. The Complaints Committee shall have the power to request the Secretary of the MSCH to report its findings and recommendations to the EC at its next available meeting.
- (b) The EC may at its discretion choose to delegate the responsibility of rule 2(a) to an outside professional body.
- c) No Member of the EC, Disciplinary Committee (DC) or Complaints Committee shall be involved in any way with an investigation concerning him/herself.
- (d) Members of the public with a complaint against any Member of the MSCH shall be requested to put that complaint in writing to the Secretary of the MSCH who shall be obliged to lodge each complaint with the Complaints Committee. The Secretary shall keep the complainant informed of each stage of the progress of the complaint with regular written reports.
- (e) Should a complaint be upheld by the Complaints Committee the matter will be placed before the EC who shall have the power to: i. Censure the said Member ii. Impose a fixed period Suspension on said Member iii. Expel said Member under Rule 3(a) of this Constitution.